Lead - Recruitment at EY
Views:3648 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
EY - Assistant Manager - Knowledge Management (5-8 yrs)
Job Summary :
The Knowledge Manager Supervising Associate is responsible for understanding and upholding the knowledge management standards and approach by contributing to and executing the knowledge plan for domains (service line, markets, industry markets). This includes timely and consistent delivery of community, content, and culture activities as set out in the domain's integrated knowledge plan and as defined by EY's standard knowledge products & services.
This position will contribute to knowledge management transformation, innovation and service excellence programs and contribute to the development of knowledge management standards, methods and enablers to support consistent, end-to-end service execution.
Within Knowledge Services this position will understand the domain's business priorities to optimize Discover site/page and content requests, monitor the quality of submissions against the agreed standards, execute the content sourcing and harvesting activities, and will ensure consistency with content and community standards. This position will monitor the quality of the content collection against the agreed standards. This position will execute on culture projects and campaigns, along with evaluating success by accessing and analyzing relevant metrics. This position will escalate recommendations for improvement as needed.
Within Research & Insights this position will support the co-creation of standard products including Why EY collateral, engagement debriefs, win stories, case studies, baseline content for solution cards and submit these to Discover. This position will manage the quality of the content collection against the agreed priorities and standards.
- This position will execute the overall Discover sites sustain plan by curating the domain's collection, archive and deletion of obsolete content, endorsements, featured content, taxonomy alignment and search satisfaction.
- This position will support any quarterly site review actions to ensure the collection meets the desired quality standards.
- This position will support endorsed communities including virtual calls or Knowledge created SharePoint sites and Yammer groups.
- This position will create, coordinate and share success stories in support of high touch culture activation sessions at the account or domain level.
Purpose of the Job :
- Contributes to knowledge management transformation, innovation and service excellence programs
- Contributes to and execute standards, methods and enablers to support the consistent, end to end service execution of content, culture and community
- Uses analytics and common reporting to measure the quality and success of the knowledge management end to end service
- Provides performance feedback based on achievement of knowledge management standards and expectations
For Knowledge Services :
- Execute content harvesting campaigns and submit appropriate results to Discover
- Optimize and conduct editorial review of Discover site page / content requests and Discover communities sites
- Optimize knowledge submissions, and, once auto-tagged, monitor content for accuracy and make improvements as appropriate
- Manage and optimize Discover tools & resource pages for enhanced self-service of global knowledge products and external data contracts
- Executes site updates / re-design efforts and Discover suite sustain plan (including sites project management and content)
- Execute successful firm-wide culture programs and global awareness activities that are aligned to the Discover suite that drive behavior change across EY
- Create and evolve common approaches for culture campaigns, events, success story collection
- Manage the regular refresh of the collection of global awareness and learning enablers
- Build and deploy endorsed networks and communities of interest where use case meets required criteria
- Conduct technology assisted post provisioning reviews of new sharepoint sites, and accelerate recommendations with KM
For Research and Insights :
- Co-creates and delivers standard products such as Why EY collateral, engagement debriefs, win stories, case studies and baseline content for solution cards.
- Monitors collection quality against standards and agreed targets as stated in the content plan, including knowledge submissions
- Executes overall Discover sustain plan, including curation of domain collection, KDO activities, endorsements, featured content, search satisfaction, and taxonomy alignment
- Responds to quarterly Discover site reviews and collaborates with appropriate teams to ensure and implement alignment to defined standards
- Conduct high touch culture activation (account and domain)
- Execute culture activation plan through collaboration across appropriate teams that leverage multiple channels for communication and engagement
- Manage/ moderate endorsed firm-wide communities and resources to ensure alignment and engagement, and increase stakeholder buy-in across EY
- Increase awareness through the communications and change activities such as the creation, coordination, and sharing of success stories, and the facilitation of domain knowledge champion networks
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Ongoing evaluation of knowledge value to the domain
- Engage key stakeholders and deliver effective change and progress the community's knowledge culture
- Identify opportunities to achieve a step change advancement of the community's accessible knowledge
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Demonstrated understanding and relevant experience in the assigned knowledge domain (service line, sector, or geography)
- Understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application, paired with the ability to articulate the value they bring to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business
- Understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed
- Consultative mindset and integrated teaming approach to service delivery
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis
- Executive presence and demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level
- Professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player able to work effectively across functional teams and domains
- Strong project management skills and experience in leading programs and projects to achieve milestones and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
Supervision Responsibilities :
- May coach and mentor less-experienced members of the domain team including other Knowledge Managers or Analysts
Other Requirements :
- May require occasional travel, both domestic and international
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's/University degree, preferably in business
- Advanced degree a plus
- 5 - 7 years- of knowledge management or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years relevant domain experience
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques (e.g. community facilitation, after action reviews) and or comparable experience
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience strongly preferred