EY - Assistant Manager - IT Cloud - Strategy & Transaction - TSE Domain (8-10 yrs)
EY- Strategy and Transaction - TSE (IT Assistant Manager)
Within SaT, the TSE team services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100- day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction. Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.-
- We are looking for Assistant Manager with expertise in IT due diligence, integration planning and execution, carve out/ separation, post deal value enhancement to join EY-TSE IT team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support TSE team practice Offices to sell, manage and deliver IT Transaction Services engagements including IT Due Diligence, IT Post Merger Integration, IT Carve-outs/ Separation, etc.
This would include:
- IT Due diligence and red flag reports
- IT Costing
- TSA Costing and Analysis-
- Contracts Evaluation and Analysis
- IT Operating Model Development
- Project Management / PMO Support
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in the Information Technology functional area.
- Experience on strategic consulting engagements developing detailed, compelling and analytical PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Visio deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas
Skills and attributes for success:
- Experience in a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction).
- Azure Devops and CSM and Safe Agilist certifications
- Lead work-streams comprising members of the client and colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices.
- Lead meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for pre-deal diligence, integration, carve-out / separation and operational restructuring.
- Contribute to management of each engagement, including commercials and risks.
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities.
- Be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role where you can demonstrate the ability to perform and summarize analysis into management insights and recommended actions at pace.
- Be flexible to support on broader IT & Operational transaction work.
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.