Lead - Recruitment at EY
Views:4395 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Assistant Manager - Insurance Domain Analyst (4-8 yrs)
Role Description - Insurance domain analyst
About the role: Insurance domain analyst is responsible for delivering impactful research, analysis & insights in accordance with key sector priorities including:
1. Market-impacting viewpoints aligned with sector's go-to-market stance
2. Account engagements/planning
3. Service line & regional strategy
4. Key strategic offerings
This role requires the ability to combine strong analytical & quantitative skills with a comprehensive understanding of clients- expectations & broader marketplace drivers. An analyst is a part of global team of analysts & works closely with the Global Insurance Knowledge Leader, Insurance Team. Leader, Knowledge Managers & other analysts to support sector leadership & other senior stakeholders, providing sharp insights/ point of views to help EY differentiate itself in the market.
A collaborative mindset is crucial, as analysts have a key role to play in supporting & driving networks within & outside their domains, sharing information across regions, service lines, accounts & offerings, & using that information to further strengthen the quality of insights produced.
- Required work-ex: 4-8 years- experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance in the insurance sector
- Master's degree or postgraduate qualification, preferably in Finance
- Possesses strong domain understanding including strong perspective on major sector trends.
- Should have above average analytical & writing skills to deliver a robust point of view.
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of the insurance regulatory landscape particularly around recent changes involving capital prudence, risk management & accounting
- Credible experience working in a dynamic, client-driven environment; strong understanding of internal & external stakeholders- requirements; responds with a sense of urgency
- Has a strong ability to lead medium to high complexity projects while being able to work both as part of a team & independently in a cross cultural & virtual set up
- Comfortable presenting to audiences & interfacing with stakeholders across levels of seniority
- Well-structured oral & written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise way, using appropriate analytics & visualization tools.
- Strong command over MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word; knowledge of SNL will be helpful
- May require occasional travel