EY - Assistant Manager - Information Technology - Strategy & Transaction (5-7 yrs)
EY- Strategy and Transaction - TSE (IT Assistant Manager)
Within SaT, the TSE team services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100- day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction. Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
The opportunity :
We're looking for Associate Manager with expertise in IT due diligence, integration planning and execution, carve out/ separation, post deal value enhancement to join EY-TSE IT team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
Your key responsibilities
Support TSE team practice Offices to sell, manage and deliver IT Transaction Services engagements including IT Due Diligence, IT Post Merger Integration, IT Carve-outs/ Separation, etc.
This would include:
- IT Due diligence and red flag reports
- IT Costing
- TSA Costing and Analysis
- Contracts Evaluation and Analysis
- IT Operating Model Development
- Project Management / PMO Support
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in the Information Technology functional area.
- Experience on strategic consulting engagements developing detailed, compelling and analytical
- PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Visio deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas
Skills and attributes for success :
- Experience in transactions, including pre-deal (IT Due Diligence) and/or or Post deal IT post-merger integration, separation/carve-out assignments with exposure to managing areas such as IT Applications, Infrastructure, IT TSA, IT Costs, etc.
- Experience in industry as a consultant (within an organisation's IT department, IT procurement or IT vendor management),
- Understanding of business processes such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Supply Chain, and Record to Report
- Experience in business development, from opportunity identification to developing new business with external clients
- Any of the IT Certifications such as PMP/Prince 2, CBAP, ITIL, TOGAF, CCNA / CCNP, S/4, HANA, Process Mining etc.
- Be flexible to support on broader IT & Operational transaction work.
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- 5-7 years of prior experience with an IT Technology /Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization
- B Tech / M. Tech. / MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- Large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles.
- Proven knowledge and successful delivery experience in ERP projects.
- Detailed knowledge of the technical content of corporate strategies, product/service strategies, business model development, make or buy analyses, business process optimization, solution architecture, enterprise architecture and
- Program and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful IT programs.
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you can look for :
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers :
- EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We- ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.