Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:767 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
EY - Assistant Manager - Economic Modeling/Valuation (6-9 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Economic Modeling and Valuation
- As part of our EY - Valuations team, you will help clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. The group is comprised of several key areas, including business valuation, business modeling, capital equipment, complex securities and Economic Advisory.
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience in macroeconomic research, including Data gathering, formatting & visualization, Econometric modelling, Model builds & review, price elasticity analysis, forecast analysis, impact analysis.
- The candidate must be committed to staying at the cutting edge of both, latest trend in the econometric modelling and new trends and techniques being driven in different sectors.
- Strong academic and professional background in Economics, Business or Industrial Economics .
- In the context of price controls, specific experience of designing incentive mechanisms, assessing efficient expenditures, allocating costs and assets, estimating the cost of capital and/or determining access charges or network tariffs.
- Experience in Economic policy and/or experience in one of our target sectors (P&U, Government, telecom, healthcare, infrastructure), understanding of the principles of regulatory economics, and econometrics