EY - Assistant Manager - Brand Marketing & Communications - Forensic & Integrity Services Practice (5-10 yrs)
BMC- Assistant Manager
The individual will be part of the Brand Marketing and Communications team for the Forensic & Integrity Services practice. The role will comprise content creation, public relations (PR), events and digital.
Key responsibilities :
- PR - Daily co-ordination with the PR agency to ensure delivery, preparation of PR plans, briefing books, debriefs, press releases, Q/A and opinion articles. Should have strong relationships with key media (preferably corporate, economy, policy affairs, financial services, HR and technology) which can be leveraged.
- Events - Planning and executing internal and external events, tracking upcoming industry events, developing relationships with key industry associations for sponsorships, logistics etc.
- Content - Drafting media opinion articles, social media content, including blogposts, brochures, surveys and other thought leadership material
- Digital - Should demonstrate a strong understanding of social media and utilize them effectively as part of the larger brand strategy
- Client management - working closely with senior management, taking briefings for planning and execution responsibilities
- Understand business and industry issues / trends. Identify topics that can be leveraged for marketing activities.
Bachelors or Masters in Marketing/PR/ Corporate Communications/Commerce/Arts/ Literature
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 5-8 years of experience with a corporate or agency.
Soft skills :
- Smart and confident
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills (verbal and written in English), including the talent to translate complex concepts into compelling marketing messages
- Strong project management skills and proficiency at effectively managing multiple complex and time-sensitive projects
- A strong team player and lateral thinker who is comfortable working collaboratively, virtually, independently, and consultatively
People Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate the ability to work and contribute as a team
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.