EY - Assistant Manager - Brand Marketing & Communications - Forensic & Integrity Services Practice (5-10 yrs)
BMC- Assistant Manager
The individual will be part of the Brand Marketing and Communications team for the Forensic & Integrity Services practice. The role will comprise content creation, public relations (PR), events and digital.
Key responsibilities :
- PR - Daily co-ordination with the PR agency to ensure delivery, preparation of PR plans, briefing books, debriefs, press releases, Q/A and opinion articles. Should have strong relationships with key media (preferably corporate, economy, policy affairs, financial services, HR and technology) which can be leveraged.
- Events - Planning and executing internal and external events, tracking upcoming industry events, developing relationships with key industry associations for sponsorships, logistics etc.
- Content - Drafting media opinion articles, social media content, including blogposts, brochures, surveys and other thought leadership material
- Digital - Should demonstrate a strong understanding of social media and utilize them effectively as part of the larger brand strategy
- Client management - working closely with senior management, taking briefings for planning and execution responsibilities
- Understand business and industry issues / trends. Identify topics that can be leveraged for marketing activities.
Bachelors or Masters in Marketing/PR/ Corporate Communications/Commerce/Arts/ Literature
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 5-8 years of experience with a corporate or agency.
Soft skills :
- Smart and confident
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills (verbal and written in English), including the talent to translate complex concepts into compelling marketing messages
- Strong project management skills and proficiency at effectively managing multiple complex and time-sensitive projects
- A strong team player and lateral thinker who is comfortable working collaboratively, virtually, independently, and consultatively
People Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate the ability to work and contribute as a team
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge