Lead - Recruitment at EY
Views:4249 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
EY - Assistant Manager - Analyst - Wealth & Asset Management Domain (5-8 yrs)
The Domain Analyst is responsible for delivering impactful analysis and insight for the Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) domain, in accordance with the key sector priorities, including -
- Market facing thought leadership, point of views and blogs
- Business development, account planning and delivery
- Regional, service-line and sector strategy
- Strategic offerings
- This role requires the ability to combine analytical skills and a strategic mindset with real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both clients- experiences and broader marketplace drivers.
- The Analyst will also work closely at times with knowledge specialists in other domains (e.g. in another sector, service line or geography) to deliver on cross-sector / cross-service line topics and initiatives.
- This position also requires awareness and understanding of EY Knowledge's full suite of products and services to ensure internal customers and stakeholders have visibility of the broad array of EY Knowledge support available to them and support execution of the sector Integrated Knowledge Plan (IKP).
- Analysts work closely with the Domain Team Leader, senior Domain Analyst and Knowledge Managers to support the domain's leadership and other senior stakeholders, providing impactful research, analysis and insight to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace.
- This individual will be credible as a domain expert and will help to ensure the quality and delivery of outputs by knowledge team members located throughout the world to support the specific domain's initiatives.
- They will also proactively consider opportunities to engage with other domains around issues of common interest and participate in cross-domain initiatives.
Key Requirements :
- Possesses deep understanding of the WAM sector, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a considered point of view. Minimum 5 - 7 years- experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the WAM sector.
- Demonstrates ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies, including financial analysis skills, to synthesize information, review data inputs and provide analytic insights. Adept at using strategically sound analytical methodologies and capable at coaching less-experienced team members to improve their skills in research, analysis, data analytics and visualization.
- Capable of putting individual projects/initiatives into a - big picture context and credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
- Ability to build develop relationships within priority business teams and collaborates with domain customers and EY Knowledge colleagues to deliver research, analysis and insights that support business development activities and service delivery to clients
- Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at working on a number of projects simultaneously
- Understanding of the business and demonstrated commercial acumen using commercial language that presents knowledge activities in the context of business objectives
- Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a multidisciplinary project team and independently
- Comfortable presenting to audiences and interfacing with stakeholders and internal customers at different levels of seniority
- Proficient in English with well-structured oral and written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience of working on sector databases such as SNL, Thomson One, CapIQ, Ignites, Eureka Hedge, Tricumen, and LIMRA
- May require occasion travel
- No direct supervision responsibility, but will require reviewing work of colleagues and mentoring junior team members.
- Master's degree or postgraduate qualification
About EY Knowledge (GDS):
We are a team of 350+ professionals which enables EY practitioners to understand clients- businesses, win work, deepen client relationships & deliver exceptional client service & form a major part of the wider EY Knowledge organization. We deliver research, analysis, knowledge-based services & tools, working in close collaboration with leadership across sectors, service lines, areas & the firm.
Note: This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal purpose of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job responsibilities and these may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.