Lead - Recruitment at EY
Views:7414 Applications:928 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
EY - Assistant Manager/Analyst - People Advisory Services (5-8 yrs)
- The PAS Analyst is responsible for delivering impactful analysis and insight for People Advisory Services (PAS), in accordance with the priorities agreed in the domain's Integrated Knowledge Plan. These priorities may cover supporting key accounts and/or strategic solutions, providing an insightful perspective on a specific market or sector, competitive intelligence, supporting a service line strategy or developing market-impacting points of view to support PAS go-to-market priorities.
- This role requires the ability to combine strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset with a real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both the clients- experiences and broader marketplace drivers. A collaborative mindset is also crucial, as Analysts have a key role to play in supporting networks within their domain, sharing information across sectors, service lines, accounts and solutions, and using that information to further strengthen the quality of materials produced.
- This individual will be credible as a domain expert and will help to ensure the quality and delivery of outputs by knowledge staff located throughout the world to support the specific domain's initiatives. The Analyst will also work closely at times with knowledge specialists in other domains (e.g. in another sector, service line or geography) to deliver on cross-sector / cross-service line topics and initiatives.
- This position also requires awareness and understanding of other EY Knowledge functional competencies and services to support integrated teaming and the coordinated delivery of an Integrated Knowledge Plan to domain stakeholders and customers.
- The analyst will work closely with the Tax Knowledge Leader, senior PAS Analyst and Knowledge Managers to support the domain's leadership and other senior stakeholders, providing impactful research, analysis and insight to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Provide clear analytical insight and understanding of People Advisory Services, with responsibility for the execution of initiatives based on a sound analysis of the domain's dynamics and drivers.
- Support engagement with domain stakeholders and internal customers to provide a big-picture perspective on the issues, challenges and opportunities facing the domain, preparing impactful analysis on the implications of those trends for EY and its clients.
- Support development and co-creation of insights beyond publicly available information by interacting with Senior Analysts and Knowledge Managers, account teams, engagement teams and service line colleagues to extract, update, share and use appropriate content.
- Together with the Knowledge Manager, proactively alert stakeholders and internal customers regarding changes amongst key clients and competitors, and assess the impact of those changes on internal strategies and plans.
- Develop relationships within priority accounts/solutions/service lines/markets and collaborates with domain customers and EY Knowledge colleagues to deliver research, analysis and insights that support business development activities and service delivery to clients (including for relationship building initiatives and specific engagements).
- Provide research, analysis and insight support to major pursuits, including working with other EY Knowledge and Global Markets teams to deliver relevant analysis on market sizing, market share and market performance.
- Proactive approach to identifying materials, credentials and other information, particularly from key engagements, that are relevant within and across domains, and sharing that information in appropriate formats with teams and communities (e.g. accounts, solutions, sub-service lines).
- Provide competitive intelligence covering EY's competitors in People Advisory Services
- Identify cross-sector Point of View (POV) sharing opportunities and seek opportunities to collaborate with other domain teams on issues that cut across EY's business activities.
- Support the collection of benchmarking data from pursuits, engagements and proprietary research to enhance the depth of data available on the EY Benchmarking database and to the broader firm, and use data from EY Benchmarking to support domain priorities.
- Act as a role model within EY Knowledge and positively influence change by: leading by example; championing knowledge-sharing behaviors; connecting people; encouraging enterprise-wide sharing; and appropriately leveraging and reusing existing collateral.
- Strong focus on research competency with active participation in R&I competency development offerings related to research leading practices
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information coherently and succinctly. Able to bring together a variety of perspectives and sources across the domain to deliver impactful analysis that supports business priorities.
- Confident in understanding multiple business drivers and the root causes of trends.
- Capable at identifying issues and trends that translate into key market-facing initiatives and opportunities for EY.
- Demonstrates ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies, including financial analysis skills, to synthesize information, review data inputs and provide analytic insights
- Adept at using strategically sound analytical methodologies and capable at coaching less-experienced team members to improve their skills in research, analysis, data analytics and visualisation.
- Understands the firm's go-to-market strategy and service delivery models, how core business services support the business, and how knowledge analytics and measurement enables exceptional client service and high performing teams.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Possesses deep understanding of the domain, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a considered point of view.
- Capable of putting individual projects/initiatives into a big picture- context.
- Credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment.
- Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a team and independently.
- Comfortable presenting to audiences and interfacing with stakeholders and internal customers at different levels of seniority.
- Well-structured oral and written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools.
- Understanding of internal stakeholders and external clients- needs and concerns; responds with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives.
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at working on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of the business and demonstrated commercial acumen using commercial language that presents knowledge activities in the context of business objectives.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills to talk about knowledge programs in a clear, compelling manner with a professional demeanor.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good to have knowledge of data visualisation tools such as PowerBI.
- May help to manage multidisciplinary project teams, often working virtually across service lines and geographies.
- Limited direct supervision responsibility but must help to cultivate a high-performance teaming environment with analysts in a global, multi-cultural and virtual environment.
- Reviews the work of colleagues and mentors their skills development.
- May serve as counselor or manager for other analysts and specialists.
- May require occasional travel.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Master's degree or postgraduate qualification an advantage.
- 5 - 7 years experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the relevant domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.