Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:1257 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
EY - Assistant Director - Pursuits - Life Sciences (12-14 yrs)
EY - Assistant Director - Pursuits - Life Sciences
Sector expertise required in : Life Sciences, Healthcare.
- Our Pursuits team provides support for pre-deal and origination activities, including deal origination meeting decks, capital agenda infopacks/opportunity paper decks, value creation opportunity packs, industry insight packs, divestiture opportunity decks, thought leadership packs and idea generation support.
- The main objective of role is to lead set of pursuits professionals and provide strategical insights in delivery of - go to market pitches including origination packs, industry analysis and thought leadership paper. The incumbent is expected to develop and maintain strong working relationships with key sector leaders and EY Account leads.
- Develop in depth knowledge on Life Sciences & Healthcare, to be able to add value while analyzing financial and strategic information of clients, and identifying opportunities based on market developments
- Understanding of business strategies for Global Pharma Majors, Medtech, Biotech companies, Healthcare Providers, Contract Manufacturers. Understanding of therapeutic areas and key trends in Pharma industry.
- Experience in undertaking sector studies and analyzing merger and acquisition (M&A) drivers for a given sector or transaction