EY - Assistant Director - Campaign Manager (12-17 yrs)
Job Description -
- 12+- years- experience in the B2B marketing
- Proven experience of designing digital marketing campaigns across multiple geographical backgrounds-
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Outstanding written and oral communications
- Strong familiarity with the marketing automation applications and tools.
- Understanding of marketing metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to enhance the effectives of the campaigns
- Ability to see and present the - Big-Picture- while focusing on finer details of projects and campaigns
- Team management experience will be an added advantage of working with teams spread across multiple locations
- Previous exposure to tools like Sprinklr, Adobe Marketing Suite, Marketo-
- Understanding of analytics tools like Adobe Analytics
- Work with business and marketing teams to understand business priorities and work on marketing support related projection
- Build and maintain business relationships with internal stakeholders, understand firm’s marketing priorities and advice on GDS support accordingly
- Develop and implement new customer acquisition strategies that fuel growth
- Leverage business and innovative approaches to enhance the leverage of marketing services from the shared services
- Provide reports and dashboards related to business performance to BMC and GDS leader
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.