Senior Associate at EY
Views:9340 Applications:1507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
EY - Analyst - Investment Banking - Healthcare Domain - CA/CFA/CPA (1-2 yrs)
The Analyst will play an important role in assisting the senior team in developing, building and strengthening our client relationships, participating on our advisory team and in structuring and executing a full range of transactions.
The Analyst will work closely with the senior team to:
- Create client marketing presentations
- Create Industry overviews
- Conduct and manage valuation analyses through the creation of financial models
- Create pitch books and draft information memorandum for sale assignments
Qualifications sought :
We are seeking someone with experience in the Financial Services/ Consulting industry, having worked in smaller teams, preferably with senior management and end clients.
- 1-2 years within a professional services environment - it would be a significant advantage if the experience includes work with a firm of Indian or International repute in the following domain :
- M&A and PE advisory
- Financial services/ Investment Banking
- Business consulting and Strategy
- Strong entrepreneurial bent with a willingness to work independently and multi task.
- A professional qualification such as CA, CFA or CPA would be an added advantage
Required Skills :
- A strong work ethic, detail orientation and a passion for excellence
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well at all levels in the organization.
- Must possess excellent business analysis (Microsoft Excel), communication (written and oral), and presentation (written and oral - Microsoft PowerPoint) skills
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp multiple industries in a short period
Technical Understanding and General Attitude :
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of financial modeling, deal making, client engagement.
- Maintains awareness of M&A trends and industry knowledge of our focus sectors
- Highly enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Salary and benefits :
The salary package includes a fixed component and a performance-linked component directly linked to the individual's performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.