Senior Associate at EY
Views:6665 Applications:1342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
EY - Analyst - Investment Banking - Healthcare Domain - CA/CFA/CPA (1-2 yrs)
The Analyst will play an important role in assisting the senior team in developing, building and strengthening our client relationships, participating on our advisory team and in structuring and executing a full range of transactions.
The Analyst will work closely with the senior team to:
- Create client marketing presentations
- Create Industry overviews
- Conduct and manage valuation analyses through the creation of financial models
- Create pitch books and draft information memorandum for sale assignments
Qualifications sought :
We are seeking someone with experience in the Financial Services/ Consulting industry, having worked in smaller teams, preferably with senior management and end clients.
- 1-2 years within a professional services environment - it would be a significant advantage if the experience includes work with a firm of Indian or International repute in the following domain :
- M&A and PE advisory
- Financial services/ Investment Banking
- Business consulting and Strategy
- Strong entrepreneurial bent with a willingness to work independently and multi task.
- A professional qualification such as CA, CFA or CPA would be an added advantage
Required Skills :
- A strong work ethic, detail orientation and a passion for excellence
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well at all levels in the organization.
- Must possess excellent business analysis (Microsoft Excel), communication (written and oral), and presentation (written and oral - Microsoft PowerPoint) skills
- Quick learner with the ability to grasp multiple industries in a short period
Technical Understanding and General Attitude :
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of financial modeling, deal making, client engagement.
- Maintains awareness of M&A trends and industry knowledge of our focus sectors
- Highly enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Salary and benefits :
The salary package includes a fixed component and a performance-linked component directly linked to the individual's performance.