EY - AEM Architect (12-15 yrs)
- Design and implement solutions based on Adobe Digital stack
- Lead development for major client projects, including enterprise-level AEM/AEP design and development work.
- Responsible for System design, application architecture, data design, defining content lifecycles, setup and deployment of production environments while addressing performance and security concerns.
- Define content model for content/assets using Content Management Systems like AEM.
- Serve as a technical expert across teams, clients and vendors. Work with alliances and partnerships to ensure deep understanding of the technologies.
- Act as liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams and collaborate with developers, external vendors and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision.
- Start POCs and do early risk assessments.
- Identify system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Training, Mentoring & Coaching of team members to create a solid implementation team well versed in technical and development methodology of Web Application solutions
- Research new products and technologies to determine fit with the technology roadmap.
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle.
- Lead pre sales support activities for Adobe based opportunities and provide solutioning, effort estimation, and preparation of statement of work.
- Assist in strategic sales efforts from a technical perspective. Suggest alternative technical solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently, and with greater reusability.
Knowledge and Skill:
- 10+ years of Hands-on experience in integration of AEM with other Adobe suite of products, Analytics, Target, Campaign, IO, Launch, Marketo
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working on the Latest Adobe Cloud Platform and its SaaS offerings
- Experience in setting up and configuring DAM system
- Experience in migration from other CMS to AEM.
- Experience with AEM version upgrade.
- Should be able to solution architect Adobe suite of products
- Should be able to comprehend clients business requirements and provide solutioning which includes AEM and or with a combination of other suite of products(Analytics, Target, DTM, Campaign, Audience Manager)
- Hands on experience with designing and building AEM components and working with JCR, AEM workflows.
- Knowledge of using AEM in a cloud environment like Adobe Cloud, AWS, or other
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, React, and Bootstrap.
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Familiarity with basic Linux or Unix concepts and commands
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.