Senior Consultant at Ernst & Young
Views:552 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
EY - Advisor - Legal Expert - Infrastructure Projects - LLB (15-25 yrs)
Job Title : Advisor - Legal Expert
Job Location(s) : Vijayawada (stationed)
Minimum Qualifications - Graduate in Law
Essential Experience - Preferably 15 years of overall experience out of which 10 years should be in large infrastructure projects with specific experience in dealing disputes and related laws.
Joining: Immediate joining (The position is as retainer for a period of 1 year, requirement may be intermittent)
About the project :
Visakhapatnam-Chennai Industrial Corridor (VCIC) is conceptualized to provide a world class manufacturing platform backed by multi-modal connectivity for faster movement of goods. Its aim is to emerge as the manufacturing hub of the country and integrate with the global production networks of East and Southeast Asian nations. It is the first coastal industrial corridor of the country and already has functional ports which can act as international gateways. Industrial Infrastructure, along with, transmission, road and water availability is being augmented. To improve competitiveness of the VCIC, efforts are being made to engage all other stakeholders including those for skill development, labour market, institutional development and policy reforms.
Job description :
- Review, recommendations and amendments to regulations that would enable enhanced manufacturing facilities in the state.
- This would include but not limited to labour, processes, governance and other relevant areas to enable ease of doing business.
- Support in establishment of State Industrial Corridor Development Authority
- Review of contracts, Tender documents
- Examine other policy documents for legal implication
- Studying other Economic Corridors in India & Abroad from legal point of view
- Estimate legal risk in development of the corridor
- Support the client on court cases related to the development of the corridor and Land Acquisition
Skill set required
- Consulting or research background
- Policy analysis and economic development
- Report writing, drafting of presentations
- Strong client interaction skills
- Client facing role, client interaction, government department/s handling
- Strong powerpoint, excel and word skills
- Experience in infrastructure projects