EY - Advanced Analyst - Transfer Pricing (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Your main responsibility is to help Project Managers in developing the Clients Transfer Pricing documentation and other Transfer Pricing related work streams including performing industry and company analyses using various public and private information sources.
- You are expected to demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/ finance knowledge to clients.
- We are looking for the candidates with the following :
Your client responsibilities:
- Develop understanding of basic Transfer Pricing concepts by reading tax / transfer pricing regulations and- applying the concepts in every day work.
- To perform industry and company analyses using various public and private information sources such as Factiva, S&P,- One Source, and Thompson.
- To demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to- transfer pricing projects, for example application of standard statistical techniques, financial ratios and data classification.
- To work with accounting and financial data, analyze, and perform financial adjustment calculation
- To work with the assigned team on Client engagements and report to the Senior/ Project Manager on updates on the engagement.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.