DM - HR at Extramarks Education India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2644 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Extramarks - Vice President - Academics (5-7 yrs)
1. Develop and maintain K-5 new digital learning academic content that is competitive in the market to ensure appropriate learning outcomes and enhancing current existing academic content by keeping abreast with current trends and best practices.
2. Lead the development & delivering of e-learning modules using simulations, story based learning, game based learning, blended learning etc.
3. Responsible for providing instructional leadership across K-5 subject areas.
4. Knowledge and understanding of current developments in e-learning, teaching and academic quality assurance.
5. Leading K-5 academic staff, reviewing instructional programming and schedules, and overseeing the daily operations of the K-5 team.
6. Delivering specialized academic courses and curriculum using technol- ogy, including digital learning technologies.
7. Professional expertise in multimedia, e-Learning, Learning Management Systems.
8. Leading team to create a learning environment that promotes the best use of technology for differentiated learning.
9. Deliver written and oral presentations on K-5 academic accountability and status related to various Boards (C.B.S.E, State Boards) to Management.
10. Apply research and best practices to inform theories of pedagogy and ensure consistent delivery of high-quality content.
11. Comfortable with pushing K-5 group's thinking and challenging ideas to enable better decisions.
12. Assessing team and individuals- skills, identifies development needs, and provides feedback and supports to improve practice, build capacity and thereby maximizing talent.
13. Lead team to collaborate with other departments, teams, and stakeholders.
14. Position yourself as a Thought Leader in the K-5 segment
Credentials and Expertise:
- Master's degree and a minimum of 5-7 years- experience in K-5 education.
- Experience in Ed-Tech space /eLearning content production preferred
- Should have experience and expertise in developing content and instructional designing programs based on Pedagogy & learning methodology.
- Strong project management background with experience in the planning and implementation of new products, processes and systems.
- Detail oriented with strong and problem-solving skills.
- Highly energetic and pragmatic. An excellent motivator who generates excitement and enthusiasm within the organization, gaining commitments, empowering others to be proactive, negotiating persuasively, mediating to resolve conflicts and effectively influencing upward, downward and across.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.