Express Stores - Buying & Merchandising Role (2-5 yrs)
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES-
- Assortment Building in order to drive desired topline and bottom line targets
- Updating & maintaining master hygiene wrt EAN codes, case pack size and another hygiene check with the vendors
- Monitoring fast seller and slow sellers and taking action.
- Formulate Weekly Sales Performance & Stock in Hand report to analyze ROS & NWC to avoid situations of Stock Out / Over Stock.
- Vendor Management- Product, Promotion, Investment, Review
- Build & maintain Forecasting review rhythm with vendors
- Set a robust review mechanism & rhythm with all leading vendors.
- Competition Benchmarking wrt range, pricing & actiities
- Advance planning for the category for all stores
- High level of customer orientation
- Season Planning & Monitoring. Study Stock performance & accordingly formulate effective seasonal Plan., Keeping a track of complete product range wrt performance.
- Setting Min Max considering current ROS, vendor service, warehouse framework, seasonality, vendor feedback on stock connectivity and inputs from internal stakeholders
- Accurate Planning & Allocation of merchandise to all Stores in the right category mix at the right time.
- Setting up replenishment parameters and review on certain frequency
- Formulate and decide on Warehouse stock holding norms at category & sku level
- Maintaining & review Warehouse Inventory health on a set frequency
- Analyzing the previous sales and plan the store inventory, sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs
- Maintain stock balance & ensure high-performance skus availability all the time.
- Sharing monthly confirmed and qtrly rolling forecast at sku level with all leading vendors
- Coordinate with store teams on seasonal planning
Knowledge and Skills Required-
- In-depth Foods category Understanding
- Detail oriented with Large Data Analytical Skills
- Cost Efficient Approach
- Process Creation & Development.
- Strong aptitude for technology & use of MIS / Data tools
- Strong Execution Management & understanding
- Collaborative skills in resolving long and short term problems through cross functional coordination