Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1155 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Export Sales Mgr - Elevator Security & Comm (8-15 yrs)
Export Sales Manager - Elevator Security & Communications
- A chance to work with an Industry-leading Global Firm
- Grow the export markets of Middle East and Africa.
About Our Client
Our client is a FTSE listed company that is a leader in the Elevator Safety space with a presence in over 13 Global locations and an annual turnover of over £500 million. It owns 3 market leading brands that produce a range of lighting, communication and security solutions.
- The Export Sales Manager is responsible for the overall commercial success for the Business in the region of Middle East & Africa. The goal is to grow sales in line with the strategy and budget plans agreed with the GM IMEA.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to drive the development of sales opportunities for all the company’s products across the region (either directly to customers or via distributors/sales agents) with the aim of winning business. You will be expected to travel across the region to meet and present products to prospective customers. The role is based out of Mumbai.
The key is to develop:
- market/customer knowledge
- sales pipelines to meet budgets
- service sales business for major OEMs
- Business Development strategies for individual regions
- Strong relationships with key OEM customers in the region
- Existing & new network of distributors in the territory
- Talent in the local team of employees
- Recovery programs for ‘at risk’ customers (shrinking business requirements)
- Product presentations/ sales negotiations/ tenders/ contract bids
- Defined product pricing standards
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a qualified Engineer with a minimum of 8 years of Experience in Sales & Marketing in a B2B environment with 4 years of exposure to field sales management and export sales (preferably Middle East/Africa). Some experience of elevator industry is a plus.
- You will be comfortable in English (written and spoken) and additional language skills would be a definite advantage. You will be proficient in the use of MS Office and you will be a self-starter who can work independently with minimum direction. You should be willing and open to travel as and when required.
What's On Offer
An opportunity to work with a leading Global firm, in the exports division while enjoying global prospects and great pay.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I97650. Please apply online below.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.