Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:3393 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Export Manager - Business Development - International Market - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
Export Manager - Business Development - International Market - FMCG
1. Business Development of new international markets and new product launches in existing international markets.
2. Engage with importers / consumers in international markets for consumer understanding, and work with internal teams to develop products for exports.
3. Manage the designated external agencies for necessary packaging / labeling development for export markets. Work with brand / media teams for development of brand communication, including digital marketing, for export markets.
4. Manage and grow business in select overseas markets by effective brand marketing and by driving the local distributor sales force.
5. Ensure complete understanding and compliance of India exports policy, International Payment terms and local laws of importing countries.
6. Assist Exports Head in development and implementation of overall Exports business plans.
7. He has to work closely with the marketing team as well supply, packing and product as per the need of international market.
8. He has to travel different countries to build business. Right now the business is small and this person will has to travel to targeted countries to identify right business partners and build business and will work closely with top management to build the export
Education & Qualifications :
- Bachelors degree & Post graduate in MBA/PGDM Min 7 years of work experience FMCG/Food
- Candidate must have working experience in International Markets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.