Exponentia.ai - Strategic Account Manager - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
- Cultivate relationships with executive-level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner at strategic accounts.
- Become customers' strategic consultant and go-to person for AI tech strategy; Deliver insights to help customers optimize the value of Engagely products and improve their metrics and overall performance.
- Build value-based relationships with customers ensuring alignment with key goals at all levels of the organization.
- Ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are identified and closed successfully.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Figure out market strategies and goals for each product and service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of named accounts
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management)
- Generate specific opportunities at each enterprise account in response to customer requirements and unaddressed pain points
- Project credibility with knowledge of the customer business domain, and the potential of Conversational AI as a gamechanger in the enterprise. Understand complex customer requirements on both business and technical level.
- Articulate Engagely- value proposition clearly and effectively. Understand competitive landscape.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
What to bring :
- MBA with relevant experience in customer facing role (5-8 years of exp.)
- Strategic and analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to simplify complex concepts and articulate uniquely differentiated value propositions to both technical and business audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Effective leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience of working on AI SaaS products will be a plus
- Should have proven capability to engage the client at an executive level
- Proven experience in customer-facing roles. Should have worked with customers in managing customer requirements and engaging in solution selling
- Able to engage in a technical and business conversation with the customer to understand their requirements
About Exponentia.ai :
Exponentia is an AI tech organization with presence across India, Singapore, Middle East, and the UK. We are an innovative and disruptive organization, working on cutting edge technology to help our clients transform into the enterprises of the future. We provide artificial intelligence-based products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality, and economics of the underlying business processes. Currently, we are transforming ourselves and rapidly expanding our business.
About Engagely.ai :
Engagely is an artificial intelligence based conversational product by Exponentia. Our core engine uses NLP and machine intelligence to deliver intelligent conversations. We help organizations create virtual assistants, bringing in automation and insightful customer engagement.