Exponentia.ai - Presales Role (4-10 yrs)
- Exponentia DataLabs aims to institutionalize analytics at its client organization and empower the decision makers through data driven insights. We provide intelligent products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality and economics of the underlying business processes. With global presence spread across UK, Singapore and India, Exponentia has developed long term relationships with world class clients such as PayPal, PayU, SBI Group, HDFC Life, Kotak Securities, Wockhardt and Adani Group amongst others.
- One of the top partners of Cloudera (leading analytics player) and Qlik (leader in BI technologies), Exponentia has recently been awarded - Innovation Partner Award- by Qlik in 2017.
- Exponentia's propriety analytics platform - Cingulariti enables AI/NLP based process automation across support, HR and sales functions and has proven to provide high ROI across its deployments. The product has been rolled out across 700 branches at Kotak Bank and is in under deployment at HDFC Life, HDFC Ltd and Dvois.
Job Overview : Responsible for managing the analytics assignment. The role requires good blend of functional and technical know-how and the ability to connect with the clients. The role requires good learning agility on both domain and technology front.
Job Responsibilities :
- Pre Sales experience (not mandatory) in Business Intelligence
- Should have knowledge on Data warehousing or data readiness concepts.
- Should have experience with Techno commercial proposal making and interacting with OEMs.
- Experience required 2-5 Years
- Good to have Pre Sales and Technical Selling experience on any either of the following technologies Business Intelligence or Dash Boarding Tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, Hyperion, SAS)
- Candidates with Statistics background preferred.
Qualification: MBA + BE (Overall 4-5 Years Experience)
Personality Traits :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills to be able to structure the right analytical solution
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts/technologies
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Strong sense of team work, ownership, and accountability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules