Exponentia.ai - Consultant/Manager - Enterprise Sales (3-10 yrs)
- Exponentia DataLabs is a fast-paced analytics company, aims to institutionalize analytics at its client organization and empower the decision makers through data driven insights. We provide intelligent products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality and economics of the underlying business processes. With global presence spread across UK, Singapore and India, Exponentia has developed long term relationships with world class clients such as PayPal, PayU, SBI Group, HDFC Life, Kotak Securities, Wockhardt and Adani Group amongst others. One of the top partners of Cloudera (leading analytics player) and Qlik (leader in BI technologies), Exponentia has recently been awarded - Innovation Partner Award- by Qlik in 2017. Exponentia's propriety analytics platform - Cingulariti enables AI/NLP based process automation across support, HR and sales functions and has proven to provide high ROI across its deployments.
Role Overview : Understand client requirements, develop and deliver product as per the scope. The role requires good business understanding, knowledge of Product, project management and problem solving skills. Individual may have to lead team as per the project requirement.
Job Responsibilities :
- Excellent experience in project management for one or more implementation projects related to product delivery in a quick and fast paced environment
- Leadership - Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
- Get accurate briefs from the client and translate into tasks for team members with priorities and timeline plans.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness. Should be able to monitor accuracy and quality of others work.
- Ability to think in advance about potential risks and mitigation plans.
- Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members accordingly
- Handle client relationship - Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should be able to deliver results back to the client independently. Should have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in project management and ancillary roles.
- Technical: Must have a high level product understanding to collect/categorise bugs reported.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the client expectation and can lead business growth in assigned client metrics.
- Reduce/reuse - should be able to deliver the product with minimum development efforts by suggesting efficient methods/ out of the box solutions.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner, can drive for result and able to set priorities
Education: MBA /PG/BE/BTech with good academic credentials