Human Resource Manager at Expertrons
Views:143 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Expertrons - Senior College Placement Officer (3-8 yrs)
Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders.
What we are looking for: An entrepreneurial, thoughtful and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach and practical thought process.
Product Demo Video: https://bit.ly/dmoex
Expertrons is World's first AI video bot-assisted platform to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired. Experts get a lifetime earning opportunity via one-on-one paid consultations.
To apply - http://bit.ly/applyjobatexpertrons
We at Expertrons are looking out for Sr. College Placement Officer-
Roles & Responsibility :
1. Connecting with various institutions to partner with Expertrons.
2. To receive the personnel and provide necessary inputs about the company and to co-ordinate with placement committees.
3. Research Job Trends.
4. Ensuring excellent rapport & relationship with colleges.
5. Connecting with Placement committees of different institutes, give them detailed presentation about Expertrons
6. Engagements to broaden and deepen relationships with the institutes.
7. Must be aggressive in achieving targets
8. Managing college tie ups for Final and Summer Placement of MBA Students and Responsible for New tie ups.
9. Organizing specific programs to onboard college students via partner colleges.
10. Following-up with institutes/colleges interested in using our products and services.
Working hours - 10 am to 7:00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Who can Apply :
1. Are available for full time in office
2. Have relevant skills and interests
3. Has been a part of the college Training and Placement cell or similar committees at college level.
4. Must understand and know how to use LinkedIn efficiently.
5. Excellent Communication and co-ordination skills
Add On Skills:
1. A strong personal network of college personnel will be an added advantage
2.Experience from Education/Training industry considered a benefit.
3.Knowledge about College associations and can implement the reference of contacts tied up with institutions given first preference.
5. Freshers and who have been a part of Placement Co-ordination and thus have excellent knowledge about different institutional progress report can also apply
Salary - Upt to 12 lac per annum (No bar for Rockstar Candidates)
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow X to 10X in 3 Yrs
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will! Be a part of our growing team. So, if you have any expertise, skills, quirks that you think you can add to Expertrons then apply