Human Resource Manager at Expertrons
Views:215 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Expertrons - Head - Placement (5-15 yrs)
Expertrons is World's first AI video bot-assisted platform to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired through referrals.
What we are looking for:
An entrepreneurial, thoughtful and positive mindset/approach to solving large problems, capable of adapting to changing market conditions, willing to join a growing startup, a rational and no-nonsense approach and practical thought process.
About the Position:
Head Placement Officer role revolves around client, campus and aspirant management. Being a senior operations role, it is integral to company productivity and effectiveness. These multi-talented professionals wear many operational hats, manage multiple teams and drive them forward.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client Management (Employers)
- Generate placement, summer internship opportunities for students by establishing and maintaining productive employer partnerships.
- Approaching the corporate through email and personal visits to develop partnerships and placements.
- Schedule and follow up on student interviews with prospective employers.
- Creating and maintaining employer and student database(s).
- Signing up the MOUs with the Companies.
- Ensure that new jobs and internships opportunities or any other placement related information are communicated and posted in time on all valid platforms.
Partner Management (Colleges):
- Handle all the operations related to the placement cell of the Institute.
- Schedule and advertise campus recruitment for employers and build a strong network in the TPO community as well.
- Coordinate with concerned faculties or external parties for preparations of students for various placement -opportunities.
- Participate in coordination and organization of on-campus events such as pool campuses, Guest Sessions, Workshops...etc.
- Attend seminars and other training opportunities for professional development.
- Help students identify employment options that match their career interests.
- Assist students in all aspects of the job search by providing training in the areas of resume writing, interviewing techniques, Aptitude, Soft Skills...etc.
- Maintaining the database of the students.
Other related duties as assigned.
Preferred Skill Sets:
- 3+ Years of EdTech Experience
- Graduated from Tier I / II College is a plus
- Experience in training and hiring/recruitment is a plus
Who can Apply:
- Have relevant skill sets and interests as mentioned above
- Are available for full time work in office (Work from Office is Mandatory, Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
- Have a personal laptop (BYOD Policy)
Upto 20 LPA (As per Industry Standards)
- Entrepreneurial Exposure (work closely with Co-founders)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Become a part of an elite group of innovators
- ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
- Grow X to 10X in 3 Yrs
Expertrons is an initiative by experienced professionals turned entrepreneurs (IITB alum) having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains. This will be an opportunity to directly work with the founders.
APP Link bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video https://bit.ly/dmoex
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will! Be a part of our growing team. So, if you have any expertise, skills, quirks that you think you can add to Expertrons then apply with us here !!!