Expertrons - AVP - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Expertrons is India's one of the world's largest AI Videobot assisted platforms, focusing on providing a Career Transformation journey, is led by IITB alumni and second-time Ed-Tech entrepreneurs, Jatin Solanki(previously founded StepApp & EduIsFun) and Vivek Gupta (whose previous venture got acquired by a publicly listed company). Through this platform, we are connecting job-seeking aspirants with Industry leaders aka Experts, helping them gain career insights, to settle their career in their desired domains, from elite experts.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Creating a marketing plan to drive growth & increase engagement, retention & revenue from users
2.Owning and strategising the entire lifecycle marketing for millions of active users driving healthy DAU/MAU numbers
3. Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment. Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends.
4. Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns
5. Reducing churn and uninstalls of users from portal and app
6. Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app
7. Partner with the Product, Marketing, Analytics teams to connect the right message to the right customer at the right time
1. Prior experience working in a consumer or B2C business is a must.(In the education sector will be a plus)
2. Prior experience using Engagement & Analytics tools (such as Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Webengage etc)
3. Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns
4. A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing
Other Job requirements:
1. 5+ years of demonstrated success in growing products in India preferably in the Edu tech Space
2. Experience working with multi-channel campaigns across email, push, in-app, web display ads, direct mail, etc
3. A knack for making data-driven decisions with a good understanding of the product, marketing, and growth analytics.
4. A hustler who is creative and comes with an experimental mindset
5. Strong problem-solving ability with a bias towards action
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!