Expert - Talent Management - Energy Space - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-6 yrs)
Industry - Infrastructure / Oil & Gas / Power / Energy
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
- Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest global energy players
- Challenging role to design from scratch directly with the senior stakeholders
Our client is a large multinational conglomerate and leading MNC player in the energy space with a huge presence in India. Owing to their exponential growth and aggressive plans in India, they are looking to hire a Talent Management specialist with an extensive focus on Performance Management, L&D and Employee Engagement.
As a Talent Management expert in an individual contributor capacity and reporting into the Head HR, your responsibilities will include,
- Strategizing and Leading all Talent development interventions for the organization which will include capability development, Effectiveness of On the Job training, Talent management, individual and management development planning, employee engagement etc.
- Leading & driving Talent management process with a focus on launching and implementing innovative engagement and capability building practice
- Innovate and challenge the existing + traditional practices in Talent Management and work on creating more high-performance driving interventions in the organization
- Ensure robust L&D framework for new and existing employees at all levels while proactively measuring the effectiveness of these programs
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at entry, mid and senior levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing a professional talent
- Driving the culture building exercise and playing a pivotal role in strategizing around analyzing training needs to strengthen the people capability
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- You come with 4-6 years of hands-on experience in Talent management, Performance Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement with exposure to large scale Change Management experience as an HRBP from an MNC setup
- You have in-depth experience of contemporary Talent management and Employee engagement practices
- Full-time MBA from a Tier 1 B school is mandatory. Only candidates from Energy/Consulting sector shall be considered
- Hi pots and fast trackers within current organizations will be considered
- Credible achievements in handling Talent related domain and innovative practices are a must have
- Talent related certifications will be an added advantage
- You should have been in a designing and execution capacity and should be comfortable with an individual contributor role
- You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with robust stakeholder management
Exciting opportunity to be a part of the management team in a Talent Management role with high growth, dynamic multinational organization
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.