Associate Consultant at Indusion Consulting
Views:263 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Expert - Risk & Portfolio Monitoring - NBFC/FinTech (7-15 yrs)
As a Portfolio Monitoring expert , risk reporting, portfolio metrics, and risk framework ratios. This individual will have extensive experience working in Banks, fintechs, or NBFCs, and will be responsible analyzing and monitoring the performance of our lending portfolio, ensuring that risk reporting, portfolio metrics, and risk framework ratios are all in line with our company's objectives.
- Analyze the performance of the lending portfolio, including consumer and SME lending, on a regular basis.
- Monitor risk metrics and ratios such as NPA, PAR, provisioning, and capital adequacy.
- Conduct regular stress testing and scenario analysis to identify potential risks and opportunities for the lending portfolio.
- Develop and maintain portfolio dashboards and reports to provide insights and recommendations to senior management.
- Collaborate with internal teams such as risk management, credit underwriting, and finance to identify and mitigate portfolio risks.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the lending policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Evaluate new lending products and services to assess the potential risks and returns.
- Professional degree holder such as CAs or an MBA from a reputed institute; FRM and/or CFA certification would be an advantage.
- 7-12years of experience in risk management roles, preferably Portfolio/Credit Risk experience in consumer lending and SME lending businesses in Banks, or NBFCs
- Experience in portfolio management, risk reporting, and monitoring is essential
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to interpret complex data and identify key trends and insights
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Interest in broadening your horizons and looking at a wider product / counterparty set and considering portfolio level effects.
- Interest to work in a fast paced environment with high degree of focus and engagement with senior management.
- Excellent knowledge of risk management concepts and principles.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate insights and recommendations to senior management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.