Recruiter at I-Intelliserve
Views:2631 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Expert Manager - Innovation - Management Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Company Name : Leading Global Management Consulting Organization
Position Title : Expert Manager, Innovation
Reports to : Head of Team /Regional Head of Team
Experience : 10+ Years of relevant exp
Job Location : Delh/NCR
Job Description and Responsibilities :
Your role as an Innovation Expert will be to lead and align multiple stakeholders in the digital transformation process. It will include the following responsibilities :
1. Deliver Digital and product team 's contribution to client successfully (Client results)
2. Run the process of experience design/product development from ideation to launch, in collaboration with design and development leads and their teams; manage execution of solutions (Distinct/technical expertise, client results)
3. Build capabilities and skills of Digital and product team, Organization's team, and client's teams (Distinct expertise, Developing self and others)
4. Disseminate and deploy Digital and product team at Organization internally (Distinct expertise, communications, stakeholder mgmt.)
5. Invest in building an inspired team, including global Digital and product team team, client team, experts, and other stakeholders (Developing self and others).
6. Help to build/scale a new business: Ops, Talent, Systems (Sustainable business model)
The Innovation Expert role requires passion for transformation, an entrepreneurial spirit, product development experience, empathy, and technical aptitude.
The following are highly valued :
- Passion for delivering high-impact client results in a fast-paced, evolving environment. Experience working in startups and other entrepreneurial environments.
- Technical product management experience and history or track record of managing ideation to launch of software, enterprise solutions, services, mobile/web apps, or other products. You should be able to speak fluently to the technical aspects and architecture of any software you helped build.
- Experience and/or knowledge of design thinking principles and leading or facilitating workshops to cultivate design thinking innovation process.
- Agile project management experience and familiarity with Scrum.
- Ability to rapidly absorb and interpret technical information. Fluency with modern design and development principles.
- Ability to manage cross functional/inter-disciplinary teams including product designers, software engineers, and data engineers
- Ability to manage and align a team of multiple stakeholders including expert practitioners, client teams, case teams, third-party vendors, and other collaborators. Particularly important to be able to translate organization's manufacturing and delivery process into Team terms and vice versa.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional agility, able to interface across any level of Organization and client organization.
- Strong alignment with Organization operating principles.
- MBA preferred.
- Top tier consulting experience preferred.