Account Manager at Confidential
Views:580 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Expert - Customer Service - Financial Services (2-8 yrs)
- To handle and resolve all unstructured and complex customer complaints in an effective and timely manner
- To maintain courteous, proactive and resolution oriented relationship with all interacting units / departments of the bank in order to ensure complete resolution of customer complaints.
Key Result Areas:
- To develop and maintain optimum level of service quality with external and internal customer by ensuring complaints resolution in reasonable TAT as per SLAs
- To be the contact point for all internal staff with the core responsibility of resolving customer complaints, which are logged through all touch points - branches, MOL, emails, mails, phone banking and various channels
- Resolve/escalate all customer complaints assigned within agreed TAT
- Ensure 100% of the complaints are logged and updated on CRM before, during and after resolution.
- Maintain a strong follow-up with other units in order to ensure complete, proactive and accurate resolution of customer complaints.
- Contribute towards process and quality improvement within the bank by highlighting recurring issues and investigating root causes. By providing constructive feedback on service quality aspects through first hand observations.
- Work to exceed the service standards and indicators and be individually responsible for prompt reporting of the same on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in identifying opportunities, analyzing the root cause of problems and resolve them permanently in coordination with the process/product owners and review/ measure improvement in process/product
- Contribute towards team building and create positive energy to boost team's productivity.