Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:2463 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Expert - Consulting/Technology & Business Services - Telecom Domain (8-20 yrs)
Domain Expert - Telecom
We have a leadership opportunity for Domain Expert - Telecom with one of our client for Bangalore location.
This role delivers a full range of consulting, technology and business services to our clients in the telecom sector. The Sector Services provides specific vertical industry focus and know-how externally and internal to our horizontal technology & capability groups.
This team operates in partnership with our go-to-market, account, delivery and technology/capability groups and drives the design, creation and positioning of sector-focused services, cultivates industry relationships and strong market position in our vertical markets, and supports growth for our sector-focused sales.
Job Description :
- The Industry Sector lead will be responsible for the solution portfolio and roadmap for telecom-focused services which includes both new and existing solutions.
- They have end-to-end responsibility, in partnership with account team partners in the US and technical delivery partners in India, to identify target solutions /innovations aligned with market needs, develop value-based business cases, define & architect solutions, create reusable technical assets, craft go-to-market plans and assets, cultivate our position in market & actively build internal communities and relationships to support the sector services agenda.
- In partnership with the US go-to-market team, this person is also responsible for supporting sector-based solutions sales and positioning our account teams for follow-on services sales. This person will work closely with technology/capability groups outside our TMT unit to create collaborative and sector-relevant solutions/offers.
- This person will be the SME and - expert voice for telecom sector internally & externally. Working with internal teams, they will be responsible for identifying market trends, insights and company points-of-view and will oversee creation of thought leadership, sales content, TMT CoE assets and external positioning, including publications, PR, AR and similar. In partnership with our global delivery teams,
- Finally, this person will be responsible for cultivating a culture of community, learning and growth in the Sector Service Line. This includes attracting talent, people management and creation of relevant sector community building and learning programs.
- This position requires a special individual who is committed to serving clients, comfortable working in a matrixed environment and energized by and capable of both creating new technology & service-based solutions and positioning those solutions in the market.
- This role will carry specific utilization, sale influence and growth targets.
Experience / Capabilities :
- Demonstrable business experience in industry vertical with US clients - 8-10 years- experience
- Deep understanding of industry business models, processes & systems at a techno-functional level and across market geographies.
- Technical know-how a plus.
- Understanding of US market and industry trends, opportunities, challenges. Ability to articulate what's next and how technology and company capabilities can address.
- Exceptional communicator - clear, concise, capable in both verbal and written form - with strong leadership presence. Ability to influence & develop relationships in both business & technology.
- Ability to craft strategic solutions. Experience in creating, positioning and managing/overseeing development & delivery of solutions
- Knowledge of key and emerging partner products/services, technology and solutions
- Proven ability to manage & lead teams in both physical and virtual environments
- Experience managing offshore people and teams and working with onshore/US counterparts
- Adept at building fluid / ad hoc teams and support networks.
- Experience in technology services and consulting environment strongly preferred
- Must be willing to travel extensively, up to 60%, including internationally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.