Manager Talent Acquisition at Experian
Views:2978 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Experian - Senior Product & Analytics Manager - Credit Services Business (7-10 yrs)
Experian is looking for smart product management professionals to be a part of our Credit Services business. In the role of Senior Product & Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for understanding existing solutions & help market those. Your exposure to product management in retail lending products will differentiate you from the rest.
Who we are and what do we do?
Being among Top 100 - The most innovative Companies of 2014 by Forbes- ; Experian India provides data, analytical and marketing services to enable organisations to make and execute better business decisions.
Experian is a global leader in harnessing information and using it to empower businesses and consumers. We are dedicated to helping people and organisations make sense of complex data, using our expertise in data and analytics we can provide you with insight into customer relationships to help you make informed business and marketing decisions.
How can you help us grow?
- Manage Bureau Analytics:
- Extensive Reporting and trend analysis of India Lending market
- Create new data products (attributes/segments/scores) using Bureau data, products that can be replicated across multiple Bureau members
- Review and upgrade existing products when necessary
- Build complete understanding of and Identify new opportunities on commercial and MFI bureaus specifically
- Industry Engagement - client engagement, marketing engagements, user forums and publications
- Pre-sales efforts using relevant data case studies to support Experian products
- Product initiatives beyond analytics - to build internal / external partnerships, build tools and platforms that can enhance the level of data analysis on Bureau
What are we looking for?
- MA Economics /MBA from reputed institute with 7-10 years of experience in the banking and financial industry
Relevant Experience: Analytics team of credit cards or loans will be preferable OR research analyst from a reputed research/consulting firm involved in analysing BFSI data and publishing industry reports
- Should have good comprehension skills, ability to multi -task and excellent presentation skills-
- Will have multiple projects & products to handle so need multi-tasking skills.
- Project management skills - Co-ordination, Follow-ups etc
Why you should apply at Experian :
- You'll be joining a group of high performers in a business that celebrates success and continues to lead the market in this space
- Experian will invest in your formal and informal training through a - Personal Development Plan- that will amplify your strengths and build on your development areas