Experian - Regional Sales Manager - Decision Analytics Business (7-10 yrs)
The role sits within our Decision Analytics business, one of our four Global Business Lines. Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimise customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organisations.
Purpose of Role :
Experian is looking for passionate and driven Sales Professionals to be a part of our Decision Analytics business. In the role of Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for evaluating sales opportunities in multiple domains like E-Commerce, BFSI, Telecom etc. Your exposure to Solution Sales/ Consulting environment or financial services will differentiate you from the rest.
If the thought of helping clients solve complex business problems makes your heart race (in a good way!), then consulting is most likely in your DNA. If you enjoy working with senior management to set strategic direction and define objectives and approaches for critical assignments, then we want to meet you.
We are looking for someone who :
- About 7 or more years of experience of in the solution sales / consulting environment or a financial services environment
- Candidates with B2B experience will be given preference
- Excellent sales skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, taking the lead in the following areas :
1) Business development and revenue generation:
- Responsible for evaluating sales opportunities and business case presentation for new and existing clients in India. Expand market penetration and grow the profits
- Puts product / technical knowledge to commercial use and prepares estimates and tenders in accordance with sales and pricing policy
2) Customer management
- Drive high standards of customer service and satisfaction throughout all areas of the business
- Demonstrate high account management standards to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible in data collection for regularly benchmarking product against source, data and competitors.
4) Industry compliance:
- Assurance of compliance with all regulatory requirements of areas of regulated businesses for which he/she is responsible
5) Functional efficiency
- Takes accountability for completing projects (for which he/she is responsible) on time and conforming to the standards set
Additional Information :
- Analytics solution understanding
- Competitors products and range of solution
- Knowledge of all applicable rules and regulations