Experian - Partner Quality Monitoring Analyst (4-5 yrs)
Partner Quality Monitoring Analyst
Role Summary :
The Partner Quality Monitoring Analyst will provide assurance that our customers are serviced in line with regulatory standards, including but not limited to FCA and GDPR requirements. Adherence to internal business processes and policies will also be included in the analyst's oversight.
Working alongside our central quality teams in the UK, they will contribute to reducing the risk of customer detriment and for ensuring that our Partner delivers a consistently positive customer experience.
Core Responsibilities :
Primarily based in (Location in Primary or Secondary Service Hub), the analyst will be responsible for:
- Routinely cross-checking the quality of QA completed by our Partner's Assurance Analysts, validating that these are consistent with agreed standards.
- Working from a brief, periodically sampling and assessing the quality of specific customer interactions or amendments.
- Functioning as a local point of contact for Partner Assurance Analysts to support with monitoring queries and providing feedback where inconsistencies are identified.
- Producing monthly reports, with insight into the previous month's findings and trends relating to compliance and process adherence.
- Requesting customer remediation where customer detriment is identified.
- Working with our central quality, compliance and risk teams to ensure any risks are identified and remediated.
- Maintaining an awareness of our regulatory environment and monitoring requirements.
The Oversight Analyst will also be based at the Core Service Hub in the UK for 2 weeks every 3 months to review performance. During this time, objectives will also be agreed for the next 3 months.
Skills & Attributes :
- Excellent attention to detail and an understanding of Quality Assurance.
- A self-starter, with proven ability to work pro-actively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to independently understand and interpret complex processes.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to adapt to change effectively.
- Ability to use sound judgment when assessing customer outcomes.
- Ability to pre-empt customer issues and to offer appropriate solutions.
- Excellent time management and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Quality Assurance.
- Qualification in Quality Assurance
- Experience of writing reports in PowerPoint.
- A strong understanding of our regulatory requirements, including Data Protection Act, Financial Services Authority and Financial Ombudsman Service.
- Knowledge of Compliance best-practise and reporting requirements within a financial services environment.