Manager Talent Acquisition at Experian
Views:1623 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Experian - Business Analyst - Decision Analytics (5-8 yrs)
Experian is looking for Business Analyst - Decision Analytics
Who we are and what do we do?
Being among Top 100 - The most innovative Companies of 2014 by Forbes, Experian India provides data, analytical and marketing services to enable organisations to make and execute better business decisions.
Experian is a global leader in harnessing information and using it to empower businesses and consumers. We are dedicated to helping people and organisations make sense of complex data, using our expertise in data and analytics we can provide you with insight into customer relationships to help you make informed business and marketing decisions.
- Develop a deep knowledge of software products and solutions offered by Experian
- Understand and translate the client's requirements into the specifications needed to implement software solutions
- Deliver/implement/configure software solutions for clients
- Technical Consultation with clients
- Responsible for build, test, UAT support and go live support in the software implementation project
- Co-ordinate with client's business and technical teams and provide necessary guidance
- Work closely with global and regional delivery teams
- Ensure client satisfaction at all times
- Identify areas of opportunities and improvements
- Troubleshoot problematic client orders
- Communicate effectively and cultivate professional relationships with colleagues
- Ensure compliance adherence
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Computer Science/Technology/Engineering
- Database management skills/query writing - Advanced SQL
- Good Knowledge and work experience on RDBMS (Oracle 9i or above)
- Good knowledge in XML
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication skills.
- Experience of 5 - 8 years in implementing/delivering software solutions in the financial domain