Expedia Group - Senior Product Analyst - A/B Testing/Web Analytics (3-6 yrs)
Are you passionate about data and analytics? Do you want to be at the forefront of a truly customer-centric organization?
We are looking for a Sr Product Analyst to join our Global Product Analytics Team! As a core member of team, you will be working with data and applying advanced analytics techniques in a lively and stimulating environment. Your insights will be used to enhance our customer value proposition, improve customer acquisition and engagement, deliver an outstanding product and shopping experience, and better understand the customer behavior across brands owned by Expedia Group.
The Sr Product Analyst will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, enjoy working on multiple tasks and projects at the same time. Critical to your success in this role is a love of data (we love data!) - Developing insightful analysis that you communicate in a clear and compelling way.
What You'll Do :
- You will apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, predictive modeling, and data visualization to provide best product experiences for our travelers
- You will serve as a trusted partner, working collaboratively with various teams to perform analysis and provide insights, and maintain regular communication to update partners on progress made on projects
- You will present customer behavior insights, identify customer issues and business opportunities to the Product, Engineering, and UX teams to build the outstanding site and app for customers around the globe going on a trip
- Work directly with business owners and technical specialists to create, plan, and analyze product experimentation
- Responsible for developing and presenting business requirements to data management team in order to operationalize reporting and automate recurring analyses
Who You Are :
- 3+ years of work experience doing quantitative analysis to tackle business problems
- A Bachelor's degree in at least one science, technology, engineering or mathematics field
- Possessing strong analytical skills, including the ability to break down business scenarios into constituent parameters
- Experience with large data sets and proficient in SQL or other programming languages (R, Python)
- Excellent communicator to tell stories with data
- Understanding of statistics and hypothesis testing (ex. Confidence Interval, Regressions, Time Series, Clustering, Factor Analysis)
- Experience applying visualization tools such as building Tableau reports
- Experience in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is a plus
- Curiosity and passion for making an impact
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better - that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia-, Hotels.com-, Expedia- Partner Solutions, Egencia-, trivago-, HomeAway-, Orbitz-, Travelocity-, Wotif-, lastminute.com.au-, ebookers-, CheapTickets-, Hotwire-, Classic Vacations-, Expedia- Media Solutions, CarRentals.com-, Expedia Local Expert-, Expedia- CruiseShipCenters-, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo-