Senior HR Associate at Talentiser.com
Views:2421 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Expansion Manager - FinTech Startup - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-8 yrs)
The role will require the Manager to independently launch new cities as per timelines.
- Be a critical part of the expansion team in planning and roll out of new cities basis expansion plan
- Independently lead launch of new cities within timelines and budget
- Deliver on the expansion playbook
- Deliver on key milestones as part of expansion plan
- Be a part of the journey including recce-plan-build-operate-transfer for new cities
- Drive hiring requirements, including key city manager positions
- Drive initial resourcing, set-up, training, soft launch, go live, initial demand generation and demand fulfillment
- Drive lender integration in the new cities
- Work with x-function team on demand from soft launch through launch, process stabilization, periodic reviews, preliminary process audit, preliminary collateral audit, etc.
- Share local insights with management team for product & process iterations
- Start-up experience with new cities/new products launches or part of early journey preferred
- Hunger and hustle mandatory
- Engineering graduate from top university (IIT, NIT, BITS)
- Healthy appetite to try different cuisines across South India will add flavor to launch experiences!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.