Talent Scout at Exotel
Views:1219 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Exotel - Inside Sales Manager (5-8 yrs)
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a 10 member inside sales team. S/he is responsible for achieving conversion targets and assigned account objectives. ISM (Inside Sales Management) represents the entire range of company products and services to prospective customers. This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and has topline impact on the company objectives.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia's largest cloud telephony company. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
Why should you join?
- You enjoy solutioning and solution selling is your forte
- You are tech savy
- You love customer interactions and passionate about sales.
- You enjoy being at locus of solving problems.
- You enjoy working in a start up environment and have an appetite for steep learning.
What will you do?
- You will own the insides sales management related to people, process and product.
- You will own the topline revenue targets for the Inside sales team.
- You will proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- You will lead solution development efforts that best address Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) customers- needs, while coordinating with the Product, Marketing and Operations teams
- You will manage stakeholders inside and outside the company.
- You will provide direct supervision and coaching to Inside Sales team.
- You will be responsible for ISM revenue targets, align them across the team and drive performance through the effective management of the daily operations.
- You will analyze various sales reports to forecast and project sales conversions.
- You will be responsible for aligning the team tasks & determine individual monthly targets.
- You will align, influence and own business initiatives related to inside sales at the company level.
- You will be responsible for pricing decisions such as optimizing pricing to SME Customer in order to maximize revenue and product adoption.
- You will be focusing on delivering a positive customer experience as per Exotel standards.
- You will own the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective Inside Sales team.
What we look for?
- We need 2+ years of managing sales team/s.
- We are looking for 7+ years of sales experience, with 2+ years of proven sales management experience and 4+ years of selling technology products ( solution selling) as an individual contributor.
- We are looking for proven track record in achieving sales targets and then some :)
- We need a sales leader with good people management skills who thrives in building a great team
- We are looking for strong sales planning capabilities with a keen eye on details.
- We need individuals with strong operational and analytical abilities, metrics driven, comfortable in working with data to draw and share insights with relevant stakeholders.
- We look for nimbleness and those who can align sales strategies to a changing market.
- We need an individual who is comfortable with technology and selling technology products to both tech-savvy and non-tech savvy customers.
If this role interests you, please send us your expression of interest telling us why you make an ideal candidate for this role along with your contact details.