Talent Scout at Exotel
Views:3196 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Exotel - Customer Happiness Manager - SME Vertical (5-8 yrs)
About the Role
- Customer Happiness is one of our differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion and continually improve the experience for Exotel's customers.
- As a customer happiness manager, you are responsible for handling customer conversations, solve customer problems related to the platform for our small, medium enterprise customers (SME). You will be responsible for managing the customer happiness team and drive various customer experience initiatives across the organisation.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia's largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
Why should you join us?
- You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
- You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
- You will be building, training and motivating a team of support executives who excel in solving customer issues. You will be delivering customer needs by building a positive team culture with strong engagement. You will be ensuring the right calibre of staff are recruited, and in accordance with company policy and procedures. (Team building)
- You will be managing the day to day operations of the team ensuring high productivity, efficiency and employee satisfaction. You will be monitoring and evaluating support executives monthly performance on tickets and tasks, review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance. (Team management)
- You will be setting and improving the support operations standards.Build the vision for the support team and develop metrics to measure the effectiveness of support within the organisation. (Vision and leadership)
- You will be measuring and reporting - Agree priorities, standards and then manage the support team to deliver them - Build, evaluate & monitor KPIs. (Reporting)
- You will be working with stakeholders across Exotel - product management, engineering teams and customer success to understand customer pain points and roadblocks to ensure customer priorities are met, customer issues are addressed proactively and customer escalations are managed. (Stakeholder management)
What we look for?
- We need 5+ years of relevant work experience in customer support functions & 2+ years of people management experience.
- We are looking for experience working in and managing 24x7 support operations.
- We look for excellent communication skills, ability to bring clarity to complex customer problems.
- We need individual with good team building experience & having worked in startups.
- We look for excellent stakeholder management, planning & Analysis skills
- We prefer candidates with experience in telecom, related protocols and product start ups would be a plus.
If this role interests you, please send us your expression of interest telling us why you make an ideal candidate for this role along with your contact details.
What to expect next?
If we are impressed with your candidature, expect an exploratory call from the hiring manager. This is an opportunity for us to understand your motivations, experience and interest in this role and also your opportunity to know about us.
Our interview process involves telephonic conversation, and face to face conversations. At every stage you'll be provided feedback. We appreciate your interest in our company and we- ll make sure to respect your time.