Founder at Expand My Business
Views:579 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
ExMyB - Category Head - ERP Sales (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Category Head to manage a group or category of products for our company. You will be the one responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of your duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Creating and developing a long-term plan and strategy for development of the category.
- Develop strong working relationships with buying, marketing and merchandising teams.
- End to end management of services i.e. from partner to client.
- P&L owner for the group of category managed.
- Team Management: manage a team of Category Owners, Catalog, and Vendor Acquisition resources. Develop and coach the team.
- Manage Portfolio of Categories: New brand acquisition and pricing strategy, Managing product portfolio and inventory management. Shape long term portfolio expansion built on macro trends.
- Vendor management: vendor sourcing & management, vendor relationship management.
- Customer management: Managing key customer relationships, developing multiple channels, optimizing omni channel sales- through a mix of online and offline sales.
- Marketing: Manages and optimizes marketing spends on the category group. Working closely with the digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels.
- Category Analytics: proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute
- Expertise in category management
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales operations and processes
- Hands on experience with analyzing big data and making forecasts
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- 6+ years of work experience in roles such as techno-business roles, strategy &operations, consulting, program management etc.
- Astute business sense and analytical ability with great articulation skills
- Deep industry knowledge of 1-2 B2B industries
- Prior operations and project/vendor-management experience
- High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch, high emotional intelligence
- Superior research skills and resourcefulness to draw logical conclusions with often limited information
- Excellent communication
- Senior executive presence
- Good people management skill
What can you expect?
- An agile and collaborative work culture with great ownership opportunities
- Strong ownership expectations
- Working with some of the smartest and lucrative individuals
- Strong ecosystem with cross-industry work possibilities
- An environment driven with the "doer" mindset and high performance
- A shot at building collaborative relations and alliances with key stakeholders
- Working with global entities to offer time and cost-efficient solutions
Your Growth at Expand My Business
We strongly believe that an individual motivated to constantly learn can grow into a refined professional with hard work and commitment. At Expand My Business, we constantly enforce a positive work environment that encourages you to go one step further than what you are and reach your highest potential by exploring and engaging in company relations, collaborations and alliances and allowing you the freedom to explore beyond boundaries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.