Recruitment Head at Exly
Views:406 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Exly - Content Marketer Manager (5-12 yrs)
Exly - Content Marketer Manager
- Headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed, Exly is a Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online.
- Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, we are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
- Since the launch of Exly's first version in December 2020 we have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through Exly.
- We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
- Listed at 30 startups to watch ; Inc42
- Exly; Empowering creators to build businesses ; Financial Express
About the role: We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Managing a content marketing budget
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- 5+ yrs of experience with Content Marketing, Email-Marketing tools such as Mailchimp, SendinBlue, Sendgrid.
- Experience in working with Internet/ Product/SaaS/Consumer based companies
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with Google & social media Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
3 best things about the job:
- A great opportunity to learn and develop yourself, immense career growth
- Be part of the most entertaining core team you will find
- Flexibility and complete ownership of your work