EXL Services - Manager - Business Intelligence Engagement (9-15 yrs)
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
- Take on research projects to improve data visualization and any implemented Business Intelligence frameworks used by our team
- Be exemplary in promoting Business Intelligence best practices within the team
- Introduce new skills, knowledge, training programs into the data analytics team environment
- Develop team members to share knowledge, best practices, and elicitation of documentation of system requirements
- Assist Data Science / BI teams in setting up BI frameworks & dashboards
- Act as a subject matter expert in ensuring that the standards and frameworks are being adhered to by offering guidance, communicating risk, and addressing roadblocks as they arise.
- Provide thought leadership in preparing RFPs, managing client discussions and communications, and building new partnerships
Shift Timing: 1:00 PM IST 11:00 PM IST
- 8+ years of experience in Business Intelligence role in an analytics environment
- Prior experience of leading a team of BI professionals and managing BI projects
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, or Statistics. Relevant masters degree or certifications is a plus
- Proficient in BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, other cloud-based tools (Data Studio, Quicksight) with abilities to create compelling visualizations and reports that communicate complex data insights in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Able to do storytelling and dashboarding with BI tools
- Good experience in data visualization using Python libraries (Seaborn, Matplotlib, Pyplot)
- Good knowledge of databases and should be able to write complex SQL queries to extract data from various databases and working experience of data warehousing concepts and tools.
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of BI, including data warehousing, data modeling, ETL processes, and the ability to work with large volumes of data
- Committed to continuous learning and staying up to date with the latest technologies and trends
- Expert interpersonal, written, and verbal skills with proven ability to educate, inform, persuade, and achieve understanding and buy-in on business needs across different functions, levels, and customers.
- Experience working with large datasets, knowledge of cloud technologies
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.