Talent Acquisition at EXL Service
Views:595 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
EXL Services - Collection Strategy/Model Development Role - SAS (4-6 yrs)
Collection Strategy/Model Development_SAS_Gurgaon
The primary function of this role is to devise Collections strategies. It will require to develop and enhance retail collections models for use in a variety of critical applications.
Responsibilities are as follows :
- Improve collections strategy governance by developing strategy documents related to collections to ensure that all processes are followed.
- Interact with stakeholders; operating teams, on regular basis to ensure accurate & timely implementation of strategies and collection policies.
- Develop, communicate and implement optimal collection's strategies (including cutoffs, policies, debt sale, Allocation etc.)
- Provide Portfolio diagnostics and insights to leadership team through dashboards and analysis periodically.
- Conduct analysis to identify improvement opportunities within the collection strategies and Ad-hoc analysis for business challenges
- Collect data from various sources, perform analysis and interpret results to assist in making impactful business decisions
- Assist in the implementation of new or modified models into the production environment
- 4+ years of model development & analytics experience. Credit Risk Model Development
- Experience developing PD, LGD, EAD models. Retail experience (preferred)
- Design of Strategy & Treatment Optimization: Cost reduction/ %age/ Adherence to Plan. Collection efficiency improvements
- Diagnostics Reporting & Documentation: 100% accurate implementation on reporting &. Automation of manual account selection
- The candidate must have at least 4-5 years of analytics experience preferably from Consumer Banking, Financial services, Credit Bureaus
- Excellent SAS knowledge
- Experience within Credit Risk management and Business Intelligence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.