HR Talent Acquisition at EXL Service
Views:2278 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EXL Service - Senior Manager - Business Continuity Management (8-12 yrs)
Span of Control: Individual Contributor
Reports to: Assistant Vice President - BCM
Positions reporting into this role: None
Responsibility Level: Senior Manager - BCM
Primary Responsibility :
Work with Business Heads/ Process owners in developing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans, by doing the following:
- Ensure the organization is compliant to ISO22301 standard requirements.
- Ensure all the Emergency Response Plans are updated.
- Conduct Risk Evaluation and develop Mitigation plans.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis and advise the strategies to the management.
- Work on Recovery Strategies and ensure BCP documentation and implementation across an organization
- Coordinate and create Disaster Recovery Plan along with Technology team
- Conduct and manage test /simulations of BCP/DRP Plan
- Assist with BC Plan Implementation(s)
- Responding to RFI / RFP, from perspective clients.
- Build a relationship with the Business leaders and the function heads.
- Drive awareness campaigns.
Performance Parameters :
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Confident and assertive.
- Ability to work independently and provide all deliveries in a timely manner.
- Must be self-motivated, team player, and able to immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive environment.
Role/ Responsibilities :
- Work and coordination with the Facilities & Logistics team structure and implement emergency response plan.
- Incumbent must be able to coordinate, perform or assist with the following Emergency Management tasks: Risk Evaluation and Control. Assist with Plan Implementation; Maintain and Update Plans.
- Monitor the effectiveness of procedures during evacuation drills and revises the procedures as necessary. Maintain a record of emergency response procedures.
- Work and coordinate with Business teams to implement Crisis Management Plans. Vertically-integrate crisis management objectives, issues and tasks within zero layer of the organization.
- Identify Single Point of Failures (SPOF) at organizational and process level.
- Conduct Risk Assessment, Threat analysis and Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and assists all Lines of Business to determine critical business processes, identify acceptable recovery times, alternate location and establish resources required for the successful resumption of business operations in the event of a disaster.
- Implement BCM strategies developed for processes and organization. Documents and implement mitigation plans.
- Create BCP scenarios and test all the critical enablers as decided through Mission criticality.
- Work with business units to understand their current environment and to advise them on alternative techniques and recovery plans.
- Understand business functions across all lines of business to maintain flexible recovery strategies that respond to changes in technology and business structure.
- Work with the technology team and business teams to develop IT recovery (DR Plans) and business recovery plans.
- Conduct and ensure BCP awareness from time to time.
- Conduct drills at the Organisation level and document learnings.
- Train all key and back-up personnel to a basic level of proficiency regarding their respective BCP roles and responsibilities.
- Provide recommendations to business to enhance current recovery & continuity strategies. Understand the impact of change management to existing plans and takes action necessary to ensure recoverability.
- Demonstrate BCP capabilities to potential clients and responding RFPs.
Competencies & Skills :
- Strong background WITH A MINIMUM OF 60 months in business continuity management and disaster recovery assessment and planning, and 120 months of total experience.
- Certification from international body- CBCP/MBCI/BCCE
Values & Behavior:
The candidate should have sound knowledge of Business Continuity Planning and should have implemented BCP / DRP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.