Talent Acquisition Specialist - Leadership Hiring at EXL
Views:2539 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EXL Service - Senior Manager/AVP - Project Delivery Manager - Java (12-15 yrs)
Experience working with BPM and ECM platforms.
- Engages with Diagnostic/ Pre-Sales team, Clients to understand Customer requirements, drives Business Solutions.
- Perform investigational analysis and evaluation to determine project or application feasibility.
- Prepare feasibility documents/ studies, recommend and establish program objectives, priorities and schedules in conjunction with user and functional requirements.
- Interacting with Development and testing team, Business team/ Operational Leadership, and/or Senior Management throughout the project for smooth delivery.
- Able to manage budgets, technical estimation in respect of the planning process.
- Ensure the timely and within budget leading to successful completion of the projects.
- Shift timings are 2-11p.m. and can be flexible according to the project.
- Available to work in night shifts as well.
- Excellent communication skills.
Essential Functions :
- Must have experience managing software development teams in the execution of client deliverables.
- Must possess a balance of analytical problem solving and strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Engages with Diagnostic/ Pre-Sales team to understand Customer requirements, drives Business Solutions, define technical architectures, and provides effort estimates for proposed Solutions
- Participate in organization initiatives, drives as part of COE. Architectural reviews of other projects
- Software development using Agile and DevOps would be must. Able to produce quality artifacts (HLD / LLD etc.) as per projects need. Should have hands on industry standard design patterns for .net development
Leadership with experience depth in technology implementation strongly preferred
Work Experience Requirements :
- 12+ years in Delivery & Project Management role as a part of business organizations primarily Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals or with Business Advisory Service / Software Application firms providing services to above said industries verticals.
- Proven to be Technically savvy and showcase strong business application and solution experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.