Talent Acquisition Specialist - Leadership Hiring at EXL
Views:3269 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EXL Service - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager/Lead Assistant Manager - Internal Audit - Risk Control (1-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Roles & responsibilities :
- Design and implement a framework to reduce the potential for accounting and reporting errors. Ensure processes and controls documentation is up to date. Assess the adequacy of design and operating effectiveness of financial controls, identify risk mitigation activities to ensure compliance with SOX requirements. Recommend enhancements to improve the overall internal control environment. Serve as the liaison to risk and audit functions on matters regarding financial controls. Control documentation includes, but is not limited to, control descriptions, process flowcharts depicting controls and systems in scope, test attributes to evaluate effectiveness and design of controls, process narratives, and policies and procedures.
- Deficiency tracking and remediation. Assist business unit partners in evaluating SOX deficiencies and developing remediation action plans. Oversee major remediation efforts, such as logical access and segregation of duties controls across SOX applications, and provide support to business partners to ensure timely remediation.
- Assist business unit partners in identifying and implementing SOX controls, ensuring all testing is completed during the test phase. Develop necessary internal control best practices and reference tools, which can be used by a wide range of key stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience Details :
- 1+ years of progressive experience in a combination of internal audit
- Direct work experience in SOX compliance and internal controls.
- Strong/broad understanding of accounting, finance, and auditing concepts and standards.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CISA, or CIA is preferred
- Extensive project management and supervisory experience