Assistant Manager at EXL Service
Views:754 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
EXL Service - Project Manager - AI Solutions - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-12 yrs)
Job Summary :
At EXL, we are developing solutions for some of the most exciting and challenging AI and NLP business problems. If you want to push the existing NLP/AI knowledge boundaries then we have an excellent opportunity for you. We are looking for Data Scientists who can develop state of the art, scalable, and self-learning system for information extraction from unstructured content (text, image, speech and video). Major duty is to develop AI/ NLP solutions for business problems using in-production (feedback) data and state of the art tools and techniques.
Job Responsibilities :
- As an AI Solutions Project Manager/Delivery Manager, design, develop and implement solutions for a wide range of NLP use cases involving classification, extraction and search on unstructured text data
- Create and maintain state of the art scalable NLP solutions in Python/ Java/ Scala for multiple business problems. This involves :
- Choosing most appropriate NLP technique(s) based on business needs and available data
- Performing data exploration and innovative feature engineering
- Training and tuning a variety of NLP models / solutions which include regular expressions, traditional NLP models as well as SOTA transformer based models
- Augmenting models by integrating domain specific ontologies and/or external databases
- Reporting and Monitoring the solution outcome
- Work experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB
- Collaborate with ML engineering team to deploy NLP solutions in production - both on premise as well as cloud deployment
- Interact with clients and internal business teams to perform solution feasibility as well as design and develop solutions
- Open to working across different domains - Insurance, Healthcare and Financial Services etc.
- Manage a project team of junior developers to execute modularized development tasks, manage client updates & communication, project timelines, pricing & commercials.
- Should have done multiple projects in the area of NLP/Deep learning/Text Analytics/Text Mining.
- Ideally 5-8 years of relevant data science work experience.
- Work experience in a consulting set up and experience interfacing with clients during solutioning and project delivery.
- Should have managed at least a small team of 2-4 developers on AI/data science projects, along with having hands on programming experience early on in the career.
- Should have experience across the complete lifecycle (solutioning, development, cloud deployment) of an AI Solution or a Data Science Project
Education: MBA or Engineering from Tier 1 colleges is a plus.
What we offer :
- EXL Digital offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class AI/ML and NLP consultants.
- You do not just spend your time performing data crunching, doing research and coding but develop yourself as a seasoned data science expert with applied industry knowledge.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. We provide you an opportunity to work on a variety of use cases across different industries - Insurance, Healthcare, Banking Finance and many more
- Projects drive you to go beyond lab setup and make real impact on live use cases through production deployments
- You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- AI/ML and NLP requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Digital, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects including AI/ML/NLP and cloud tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.