Assistant Manager at Exl service
Views:2279 Applications:699 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
EXL Service - Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (3-6 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
JD Corporate FP&A :
- To enable senior management take correct / informed decisions on Company's short term / long term strategy by providing timely and accurate analysis on key financial metrics, scenario building and through Cost benefit analysis of the proposed investments.
- In addition, work involves preparing monthly forecast and annual budgets for the organization and tracking actual spend viz-a-viz the budgeted amounts
- Carrying Cost Benefit Analysis of key initiatives
- Planning, forecasting, monitoring and tracking long and short range plans
- Preparation of budgets, financial forecasts, operating plans and modeling tools
- Tracking performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Ensuring a due diligence/ control over Organizational spend (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support for - optimal- business decision making
- Financial information dissemination & analysis thereof for decision making and control
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, Capex, Opex, etc.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management and Departments Heads with in-depth analysis of financials and tracking the same against the Budget
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Find ways and means to control costs while maintaining long term growth objectives
Qualification : MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 & 2 institutes
CA-additional qualification preferred.