Assistant Manager at Exl service
Views:3698 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
EXL Service - Manager/Senior Manager - F&A Transformation - Process Excellence - Black Belt (4-12 yrs)
- Transformation Analyst for F&A processes, leveraging re-engineering, system interventions, benchmarking, analytics, among others
1. F&A Transformation Analyst
- The - Transformation Analyst is a pivotal role with utmost responsibility to transformation commitments to the clients. The ideal candidate is responsible for delivering various projects across aligned clients.
- The candidate will be working with aligned client/s and wider business practices to identify potential opportunities which help our clients as they see right business outcomes from each transformation opportunity within their finance organizations.
- As a Transformation Analyst, the candidate should bring right expertise to manage various deliverables within aligned clients and role is involved but not limited to
a. Has driven projects in Finance Transformation and is able to drive significant Transformation projects with hands on project management experience in Digital solutions implementation.
b. Interaction with clients on transformation/re-engineering initiatives throughout the project life-cycle, from identification, implementation, to sign off on Value Delivery
c. Deep understanding and execution experience of current Digital Solutions such as RPA, Analytics, Cloud platforms, Machine Learning/AI solutions
d. Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations
e. Perform diagnostic for existing and new prospects (Due Diligence)
f. Act as business interface between client, process owners and technology team as a project manager and Subject Matter Expert.
g. Drive enterprise adoption of Digital tools/techniques by internal and client showcasing and articulating the business case and value proposition
h. Maintain awareness of new and emerging solutions and the potential application on operations
i. Maintain healthy continuous improvement culture in the organization leveraging Kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
2. Acting SME/Consultant
a. Supporting Transformation Leader and assigned Project managers on developing and tracking project plans
b. Process study and developing suitable solutions for identified pain areas in the process
c. Exposure in performing Internal and External Industry Benchmarking.
d. Should be quick in understanding problem areas and identifying root causes to fix
e. Act as domain SME to design solutions for prospects and demonstrate knowledge for at least one amongst P2P / O2C / R2R