Assistant Manager at EXL Service
Views:410 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
EXL Service - Manager/Senior Manager - Blackbelt (7-13 yrs)
Black belt - Manager/Senior Manager
- This position is responsible for driving performance and operational excellence through improvement and innovation methods while ensuring tangible and soft benefits leading to quality excellence for client processes.
- This role ensures that all functional deliverables to internal and external customers are met.
- You will have to build a strong foundation of process understanding, measurement and controls to deliver high performance and client agreed KPIs/SLAs with a positive customer experience.
- Analyze business processes and assist in identifying problems and developing strategies for quality improvement.
- Responsible for developing process improvement strategy at client / engagement level, planning and execution of projects; managing process improvement program for each business working closely with clients and Operations
- Identify and drive digital engagements including RPA, Platform, Analytics, Cloud Native Opportunities for select clients
- You will keep yourself well informed on the developments in digital and process improvement programs and contribute in developing a business strategy and plans by providing improvement advice and expertise.
- Work closely with clients and operations team to identify changes and drive onshore improvement projects for select clients
- Support in process enhancement to ensure effectiveness and implement strategy to better customer experience
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them and drive performance benchmarking
- Business development in select areas; support in RFP, RFI responses from quality perspective
- Active participation in client visits, showcasing transformation case-studies
- Mentor / Led high impact projects using Six Sigma / Lean / Analytics
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum 7- 8 years of total work experience with at least 5+ years of relevant in BPO Utilities / Insurance industry
- Must have insurance domain knowledge and claims specific knowhow (projects led/ involved)
- Must have led process improvement / process transition / transformation program with significant savings (with at least 3-4 projects led individually)
- Must have led or were involved in digital initiatives with significant savings (with at least 2-3 projects)
- Must be Six Sigma Black Belt trained/certified & have mentored at least 4-5 projects
- Must have led at least 5 projects and knowledge of PMP methodology
- Minimum 2 year in current role / assignment
- Excellent education pedigree
- Excellent knowledge of Lean Six Sigma tools
a. Graduate degree is necessary; degree in a quantitative discipline is preferable in Engineering, Statistics etc.
b. MBA preferred but not essential
- Experience of packaging and showcasing capabilities and solutions, especially to senior business leaders
- Evidence of problem solving analytical mindset and comfort with business ambiguity
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills