Talent Acquisition at EXL Service
Views:8195 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
EXL Service - Credit Risk Strategy Role - Analytics (2-5 yrs)
A successful candidate would work as an EXL consultant with a leading US Fintech on a personal loans portfolio.
The job will require the consultant to work on:
- Tracking test strategies on funnel performance and post-issuance loan performance
- Recommending changes to verification programs
- Building a reporting/Bi framework for Risk teams within the organization
- Policy analytics to make sure
- Support tactical & strategic risk analytics initiatives for a US based Fintech Risk team.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current policies & strategies, manage the monthly dashboards and ad-hoc analysis, analyze tests & performance related to funnel performance, portfolio verification performance and post issuance loan performance
- Clearly communicate analysis as presentations to technical & non-technical groups will be required as part of the job.
- Summarize analytical findings into presentations and share analysis & reports with senior leadership.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in other areas of Risk Management.
- Maintain a high degree of technical and policy understanding with respect to credit risk.
- Manage assigned projects in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and that deliverables are met.
- Train, coach and develop team members
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics and Decision Science.
- Hands on work experience in SQL (mandatory).
- Familiarity with Hive and Presto (preferred)
- Hands on work experience in SAS (mandatory)/SAS macros (would be a plus)
- Knowledge in Banking Domain (mandatory)
- Risk Analytics experience mandatory (Portfolio analytics, Policy audit and analytics, Reporting/Dash-boarding, Performance tracking (should have a knowledge of risk concepts like delinquencies, pre-payments, loss curves etc.)
- Educational Background: B.Tech/B.E from premier/reputed organizations (IIT preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.