Assistant Manager at EXL Service
Views:199 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
EXL Service - Business Analyst - F&A Domain (7-10 yrs)
- Must have extensively worked on Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis, conducting user workshops & SME interviews, preparing Traceability matrix, Business Requirements (BRD) & Technical Requirements
- Manages the delivery of the detailed business requirements, functional design, technical design, build, test, and readiness components of project
- Establishes and maintains a close-working relationship with all project stakeholders and developers to ensure alignment between solutions being delivered to business goals.
- Possesses the required technical knowledge to manage all aspects of an Information Technology project
- Participate in project planning sessions with client, project managers, developers and process SMEs to analyze business requirements and design the proposed IT solution.
- Experience in working on projects using both Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Decent experience of multi-geography stakeholder and team management
- Good communication, probing & interviewing, problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge and experience of business analysis, Process analysis- across projects phases, from requirement gathering to development to documentation to system/ user testing.
- Basic knowledge of Alteryx, Informatica etc.
- Experienced in all phases of the design and development lifecycle of Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) projects
- Good understanding of ERPs like Oracle, SAP etc.
- Experience in Leading process transformation workshop including process documentation
- AS-IS and TO-BE state solution designing experience
- Strong understanding of F&A domain - (AP,AR, GL, Accounting, Treasury)
- Understanding of LEAN / Six Sigma (preferred)
- Must have worked in client facing roles
- Preferred experience in F&A domain with projects executed on solution integration with ERP( Sap, Oracle etc)
-Soft skills (Desired) - Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-Motivated and ability to drive a large group.
- MBA preferred, Graduate/Post Graduate
- Tier 1 or 2 college (preferred, not limited)
- Big 4 (preferred, not limited)
Work Experience Requirements - 5yrs - 7yrs of experience in Project management